Welcome To Indian Springs Campground
RV Sites, Rustic Cabins, Tent and Wilderness Camping for individuals, families and groups. Nestled in the heart of the Big Thicket, Indian Springs is blessed with giant oak, beech, bay, magnolia, cypress, hickory and pine. Inside the grounds of her 200 acres, you will have a chance to experience life at one with nature. The camp offers nature trails and Village Creek frontage. With its white sandbars and lazy flowing water, Village Creek is one of the most popular canoe streams in Southeast Texas.
- Wilderness tent camping is offered anywhere on the grounds. The most popular spots are shown on the map.
- The laundry room and dump station are located adjacent to the RV sites.
- The lodge is located between RV Camping and Cabins.
- Baths and showers are near cabins and conventional tent camping areas.
- The Barn sits on its own grounds away from camping and other activities.
- Village Creek is located inside the camp, shown in upper right. Pond is shown in upper right, also.
Please feel free to contact us at 409-781-3074 for questions or to make reservations at Indian Springs Camp.